The QuikTap Cocktail Dispenser for Golf was created for portable, cocktail on tap, dispensing on the golf course. Just securely mount the QuikTap Cocktail Dispenser for Golf onto your beverage cart and instantly upgrade your course beverage program. The 2.5 gallon, 304 stainless steel keg is perfect for batch cocktails. We are excited about the endless possibilities of this product for batch cocktails on the course, on the patio, by the pool, or anywhere you want the party to be. Branded with your custom logo with a full color vinyl wrap, the portable tabletop dispenser lets your guests know that you serve a premium craft cocktail. This dispenser is designed for use with both CO2 and N2 single use gas cylinders, offering you the most versatility in your product offering.
So here’s how it works: the polished stainless steel tank has a large, sealable lid on the top where you fill it with your craft cocktail. Close the lid, install the single use gas cylinder into the regulator, dial the regulator to about 3-5 psi, pull the faucet forward, and let the FUN begin! If you accidentally over pressurize the tank, just pull up the pressure relief valve on the lid until it adjusts correctly. If you are using the dispenser on a beverage cart, make sure the dispenser is securely fastened to the beverage cart! Each single use gas cylinder purchased from QuikTap will yield approximately (2) two gallon kegs of your favorite concoction.
- Make sure you strain out fruit pulp or seeds from your favorite concoction prior to putting it in the QuikTap Cocktail Dispenser, as they will impede the performance of your dispenser!
- Temperature and PSI setting of single use gas cylinders will affect the results of your pour yield per cylinder. (cool temp= less warm temp= more)
- Always purchase your CO2 and N2 single use gas cylinders from QuikTap!
- Create your craft beverages in 2.25 gallon batches to avoid possible back flow
- Make sure the Cocktail on Tap Dispenser is properly secured to the beverage cart
Approximate dimensions are: 16″ wide x 16″ tall x 10″ deep
- 304 polished stainless steel 2.5 gallon keg
- 304 stainless steel self closing faucet (to prevent accidental pouring)
- Internal check valve on gas disconnect prevents back flow into the regulator
- 5/8″ brass regulator assembly with adjustable PSI gauge (0-30 psi)
- Your custom logo in full color vinyl wrap
- (1) Single Use CO2 Gas Cylinder
- 3″ plastic tap handle
*NOTE: Failure to use QuikTap CO2 and N2 single use gas cylinders will void product warranty.
To view helpful tips on setup, dispense and a copy of Quik Start Guide click here:
Important information regarding Prop. 65