The QuikTap Tabletop Dispenser with Single Use Gas Cartridge Regulator is our newest product for portable dispensing. The 2.5 gallon, 304 stainless steel keg is perfect for batch cocktails and craft beverages. We are excited about the endless possibilities of this product for trade shows, demos, giveaways to valued customers, party rental, tailgating and the uniqueness to set your brand apart. This dispenser is designed for use with both CO2 and N2 single use gas cylinders, offering you the most versatility in your product offering. Customizable vinyl wrap of this dispenser takes it to a whole new level!
So here’s how it works: the polished stainless steel tank has a large, sealable lid on the top where you fill it with the goodness. Close the lid, dial the regulator to about 3-5 psi, pull the faucet forward, and let the FUN begin! If you accidentally over pressurize the tank, just pull up the pressure relief valve on the lid until it adjusts correctly. Each single use gas cylinder purchased from QuikTap will yield approximately (2) two gallon kegs of your favorite concoction.
- Make sure you strain out fruit pulp or seeds from your favorite concoction prior to putting it in the QuikTap Tabletop Dispenser, as they will impede the performance of your dispenser!
- Temperature PSI setting of single use gas cylinders will affect the results of your pour yield per cylinder. (cool temp= less warm temp= more)
- Always purchase your CO2 and N2 single use gas cylinders from QuikTap!
- Create your craft beverages in 2 gallon batches
Approximate dimensions are: 19″ wide x 16″ tall x 10″ deep
- 304 polished stainless steel 2.5 gallon keg
- CM Becker ball-lock disconnects
- Polished 304 stainless steel faucet
- 5/8″ brass regulator with adjustable PSI gauge (0-30 psi)
- Designed to be compatible with both QuikTap CO2 and N2 5/8″ single use gas cylinders*
- Customizable vinyl wrap
- 3″ plastic tap handle
*NOTE: Failure to use QuikTap CO2 and N2 single use gas cylinders will void product warranty.
Important information regarding Prop. 65 for California residents.