Cornelius style keg, made from 304 stainless steel, 5/8″ brass regulator with adjustable PSI gauge (0-30 psi), designed for use with both CO2 and N2 single use gas cylinders, stainless steel stout faucet, easy open top and endless possibilities. The perfect choice for convenient portability! Quality you can trust from QuikTap® for all of your portable pouring needs.
*Note: QTY 1 (one) Single Use 18g Nitrogen Cylinder included
So here’s how it works: the polished stainless steel tank has a large, seal-able lid on the top where you fill it with the your custom recipe. Simply close the lid, dial the regulator to your desired psi, pull the faucet forward, and let the FUN begin! If you accidentally over pressurize the tank, just pull up the pressure relief valve on the lid until it adjusts correctly. Just to be clear, this dispenser will NOT force nitrogenate your beverage!! Force nitrogenating cocktails requires additional steps and equipment. With this setup, you dispense your beverage with QuikTap’s 18g Nitrogen single use cylinders.
- 304 polished stainless steel 2.5 gallon keg
- CM Becker Ball-lock disconnects
- 5/8″ brass regulator with adjustable PSI gauge (0-30 psi)
- Designed to be compatible with both QuikTap® CO2 and N2 5/8″ single use gas cylinders*
- Polished 304 stainless steel stout faucet
- Quantity 1 (one) Single Use 18g Nitrogen Cylinder
- 3″ Plastic faucet knob
- *NOTE: Failure to use QuikTap® CO2 and N2 single use gas cylinders will void product warranty.
PRO TIPS FOR YOUR NITRO DISPENSER:
- Make sure you have extra 18g Nitrogen cylinders at the ready!
- Create your craft beverages in 2 gallon batches
- Stout faucet will create cascading effect ONLY with pre-nitrogenized beverages
- Make sure you strain out fruit pulp or seeds from your favorite concoction prior to putting it in the QuikTap® Tabletop Dispenser, as they will impede the performance of your dispenser!
- Dispensing with inert gas such as nitrogen will help eliminate possible changing of flavor profile from off-gassing with use of other gases
- Keep it clean! We suggest purchasing the Cocktail on Draft Maintenance Kit to keep your equipment clean and working properly.
Approximate dimensions are: 16″ wide x 16″ tall x 10″ deep
To view helpful tips on setup, dispense and a copy of Quik Start Guide click here:
Prop 65 Warning