The QuikTap Bulk Nitro Tabletop Dispenser is our newest product for ultimate portable dispensing using nitrogen gas. The 2.5 gallon, 304 stainless steel keg has Cornelius ball lock connections and is perfect for nitro coffee, nitro batch cocktails, nitro Kombucha and other nitro craft beverages. We are excited about the endless possibilities of this product for nitro beverages on draft behind the bar, on the patio, or anywhere you want the party to be. With the ability to use bulk N2 gas and customizable with your logo, the portable tabletop dispenser lets your guests know that you serve a premium, innovative beverage that will set you apart.
So here’s how it works: the polished stainless steel tank has a large, seal-able lid on the top where you fill it with your craft creation. Simply close the lid, attach the bulk gas supply, dial the nitrogen regulator to required psi, pull the faucet forward, and let the FUN begin! If you accidentally over pressurize the tank, just pull up the pressure relief valve on the lid until it adjusts correctly. The bulk N2 gas setup allows for you to dispense multiple batches of cocktails with a bulk nitrogen cylinder.
- 304 polished stainless steel 2.5 gallon keg
- CM Becker Ball-lock disconnects
- Polished 304 stainless steel stout faucet
- Nitrogen primary regulator with 5′ gas tubing and gas ball lock disconnect
- 3″ Plastic faucet knob
*Note: Nitrogen/Argon Gas Cylinder NOT included
PRO TIPS FOR YOUR NITRO DISPENSER:
- Make sure you filled your bulk N2 tank!
- Create your craft beverages in 2 gallon batches
- Stout faucet will create cascading effect ONLY with pre-nitrogenized beverages
- Make sure you strain out fruit pulp or seeds from your favorite concoction prior to putting it in the QuikTap Tabletop Dispenser, as they will impede the performance of your dispenser!
- Dispensing with inert gas such as nitrogen will help eliminate possible changing of flavor profile from off-gasing with use of other gases
Approximate dimensions are: 16″ wide x 16″ tall x 10″ deep
To view helpful tips on setup, dispense and a copy of Quik Start Guide click here:
Prop 65 Warning