The QuikTap® Cocktail on Tap Golf Kit with Bulk Gas Setup was created for portable cocktail on tap dispensing on the golf course. Just securely mount the QuikTap® Cocktail on Tap Dispenser for Golf onto your beverage cart and instantly upgrade your course beverage program. The kit includes everything you need to get started for portable dispensing utilizing a bulk CO2 gas source and offers endless possibilities for batch cocktails on the course, on the patio, by the pool, or anywhere you want the party to be. This dispenser is designed for use with a bulk CO2 gas cylinder, offering the most cost effective method to dispense.
So here’s how it works: the polished stainless steel tank has a large, sealable lid on the top where you fill it with your craft cocktail. Close the lid and place the dispenser where you will be pouring. If you are using the dispenser on a beverage cart, make sure both the dispenser and the bulk CO2 tank are securely fastened! Install the Taprite primary CO2 regulator to the bulk CO2 cylinder, turn the knob on the bulk CO2 cylinder counter clockwise to turn on the gas, dial the regulator to about 3-5 psi, lock the adjustable dial, connect the gas quick disconnect with internal check valve to the “IN” ball lock post on the keg, pull the faucet forward, and let the FUN begin! If you accidentally over pressurize the tank, just pull up the pressure relief valve on the lid until it adjusts correctly.
- Make sure you strain out fruit pulp or seeds from your favorite concoction prior to putting it in the QuikTap Cocktail Dispenser, as they will impede the performance of your dispenser!
- Temperature, PSI setting and batch size will affect the results of your pour yield per single use gas cylinders (cool temp= less warm temp= more)
- Make sure that you get your bulk CO2 cylinder filled from a reputable supplier with beverage grade CO2
- Create your craft beverages in 2 gallon batches to avoid possible back flow
- Make sure both the Cocktail on Tap Dispenser and the bulk CO2 cylinder are properly secured to the beverage cart
Approximate dispenser dimensions are: 16″ wide x 16″ tall x 10″ deep
- Set of 3 branded, interchangeable keg wraps
- 304 polished stainless steel 2.5 gallon keg
- 304 stainless steel self closing faucet (to prevent accidental pouring)
- Internal check valve on gas disconnect prevents back flow into the regulator
- Taprite dual gauge primary CO2 regulator with 5 Feet of beverage gas line tubing
- NEW 5lb CO2 cylinder – aluminum
- Cocktail on Draft Maintenance Kit (wash, sanitizer, brush, replacement o-rings, food-safe o-ring lubricant)
- 3″ plastic tap handle
- Keg Mounting Strap Kit
*NOTE: NEW 5lb CO2 cylinder is shipped EMPTY due to DOT regulations. You will need to have the cylinder filled by a reputable bulk gas supplier in your area.
To view helpful tips on setup, dispense and a copy of Quik Start Guide click here:
Important information regarding Prop. 65
There are no reviews yet.