The QuikTap Tabletop Dispenser is the ultimate portable dispenser for cocktails on tap. The 2.5 gallon, 304 stainless steel keg is perfect for batch cocktails and craft beverages. We are excited about the endless possibilities of this product for cocktails on draft behind the bar, on the patio, or anywhere you want the party to be. The QuikTap Tabletop Dispenser is also great for small batch bottling of your craft cocktails. Your premium cocktail and portable tabletop dispenser make a perfect combination to set yourself apart.
So here’s how it works: the polished stainless steel keg has a large, seal-able lid on the top where you fill it with the goodness. Close the lid, attach the bulk gas supply, dial the regulator to about 3-5 psi, pull the faucet forward, and let the FUN begin! If you accidentally over pressurize the tank, just pull up the pressure relief valve on the lid until it adjusts correctly. The bulk gas setup allows for you to dispense multiple batches of cocktails on bulk CO2 tank.
Corny Keg Tap System PRO TIPS:
- Make sure you strain out fruit pulp or seeds from your favorite concoction prior to putting it in the QuikTap Tabletop Dispenser, as they will impede the performance of your dispenser!
- Make sure you filled your bulk CO2 tank!
- Create your craft beverages in 2.25 gallon batches (288 ounces)
- Disconnect the gas ball-lock disconnects prior to agitating the keg
- Adjust Perlick flow control faucet for highly pressurized beverages
- Set regulator to 3-5 psi and lock the regulator knob for a starting point to dispense
Approximate dimensions are: 16″ wide x 16″ tall x 10″ deep
- 304 polished stainless steel 2.5 gallon keg, branded with your favorite Beam Suntory brand
- CM Becker Ball-lock disconnects
- Perlick 650SS flow control faucet
- CO2 primary regulator with 5′ gas tubing and gas ball lock disconnect
- 3″ Plastic faucet knob
To view helpful tips on setup, dispense and a copy of Quik Start Guide click here:
Prop 65 Warning