Presentation Is Everything
Your QuikTap bar is a representation of you – your brand – and naturally you want it to be intriguing and inviting. An organized clean space with a professional look can make you stand out and draw a crowd. It’s time to get those creative juices flowing! The possibilities are endless. You could use wine barrels, old apple crates, repurposed barn wood, plywood, or a simple 8″ folding table with your logoed tablecloth covering. Obviously, each display creation is dependent on its location, and how portable you want it to be.
Don’t forget to leave space for your swag, beverage information signage, cups (if necessary) and other marketing/promotional items.
Questions To Ask Yourself
- How many taps will I have pouring? Single tap or 4+?
- What sized kegs will be used? Spacing your cut-outs can change depending on your keg sizes.
- Am I allowing enough room in the design to change out kegs with ease?
- How mobile does this bar need to be? Adding casters to the bottom can help!
- Are you going to take this on the road, or set up a semi-permanent satellite bar on location?