The QuikTap® On Premise Cocktail on Tap Kit was created for portable, cocktail on tap, dispensing wherever the people are. The kit includes everything you need to get started for portable dispensing. The 2.5 gallon, 304 stainless steel keg is perfect for batched cocktails. We are excited about the endless possibilities of this product for batched cocktails at events, in the lobby, on the patio, by the pool, or anywhere you want the party to be. Optional branding is available with your custom logo on a full color vinyl keg wrap letting guests know that you take your cocktail game seriously. This dispenser is designed for use with both CO2 and N2 single use gas cylinders, offering you the most versatility in your product offering. Choose you faucet type for the style and functionality that you desire.
So here’s how it works: the polished stainless steel tank has a large, sealable lid on the top where you fill it with your cocktail ingredients. Close the lid, install the single use gas cylinder into the regulator, dial the regulator to about 3-5 psi, pull the faucet forward, and let the FUN begin! If you accidentally over pressurize the tank, just pull up the pressure relief valve on the lid until it adjusts correctly. Each single use gas cylinder purchased from QuikTap® will yield approximately (2) two gallon kegs of your favorite concoction.
- Make sure you strain out fruit pulp or seeds from your favorite concoction prior to putting it in the QuikTap® Cocktail Dispenser, as they will impede the performance of your dispenser!
- Temperature and PSI setting of single use gas cylinders will affect the results of your pour yield per cylinder. (cool temp= less warm temp= more)
- Always purchase your CO2 and N2 single use gas cylinders from QuikTap®!
- Create your craft beverages in 2 gallon (256 ounce) batches to avoid possible back flow
Approximate dimensions are: 16″ wide x 16″ tall x 10″ deep
- 304 polished stainless steel 2.5 gallon keg with OPTIONAL CUSTOMIZATION
- Choice of 304 stainless steel faucet type
- 5/8″ brass regulator assembly with adjustable PSI gauge (0-30 psi)
- 12 pack of Single Use CO2 Gas Cylinders
- Cocktail on Draft Maintenance Kit (wash, sanitizer, brush, replacement o-rings, food-safe o-ring lubricant)
- 3″ plastic tap handle
- Designed to be compatible with both QuikTap® CO2 and N2 5/8″ single use gas cylinders*
*NOTE: Failure to use QuikTap® CO2 and N2 single use gas cylinders will void product warranty.
To view helpful tips on setup, dispense and a copy of Quik Start Guide click here
To view a short video on our faucet types in action click here
Important information regarding Prop. 65
Wes Shonk –
Great product, excellent customer service!
Will Brooks – Tequila Brand Ambassador –
QuikTap is a game changer and super easy to use. When I’m putting on an event, not having to worry about making individual drinks allows me to focus on the event and guests, all while knowing quality cocktails are always pouring.
Phillip R, Mixologist and National Account Manager for On Premise –
QuikTap is hands down the best solution for Cocktails on Tap as well as a sanitary option for filling bottled cocktails in house. They have done all the work and created a perfect, low cost way to quickly get up and running with Cocktails on Tap. The system is user friendly and super easy to set up. There is no guess work required and the applications are endless. No need to lose a high profit beer tap or to buy expensive equipment. It is a small footprint taking up about a 12 inch square of space plus it can run completely stand alone with multiple options for Co2. Finally you can even do carbonated cocktails which have notoriously been difficult with other systems.
End of story, QuikTap is the #1 best solution for offering your guests a craft cocktail on tap or bottled cocktails that money can buy.