- Sort by Default Order
- Refillable aluminum CO2 cylinder for backup or replacement. Each cylinder can serve approximately 15 gallons at 5-8psi. Features: - Food Grade - 12 oz. capacity - Refillable - 3AL certified Note: Refillable CO2 tanks are shipped empty to comply with shipping safety protocols.
- QuikTap's Keg Cooler is specifically built for Cornelius and 1/6th barrel or 20L plastic kegs, complete with extra insulation, 2 extra carrying straps and dual zipper access specifically designed for easy use with your QuikTap and Corny keg connections! QuikTap SS + QuikTap Keg Cooler = POURTABILITY RE[DE]FINED *Now available in 1/2 barrel size! Select size in drop down menu.
Keep your keg cold for days with this durable, insulated keg cooler. Fits 1/2 barrel kegs and lid reverses to fit 1/4 barrel. The lid minimizes ice meltdown while allowing access to your QuikTap. (Matching wheel dolly sold separately) *please allow 2-3 weeks for shipping.
Wheel set for insulated keg cooler fits snug underneath the cooler. This keg cooler dolly makes it easy to move even when fully loaded and helps protect your cooler from being dropped.
Pack everything you need into this convenient carrying case featuring customizable foam inserts. Easily fits one QuikTap, spare C02 cylinders, tap handle, tools, and more.
- 42.5"X12.5"X5" Interior Dimensions
- Watertight seal with pressure relief
- Secure lock-downs
*QuikTap and accessories sold separately
- Easily connect your QuikTap to bulk Co2 with this attachment. Comes with a coiled 15 foot hose, quick disconnects, and adapter piece to connect to QuikTap regulator. (Regulator and cylinder not included)
Easily connect your QuikTaps to bulk Co2 with this attachment. Comes with two 15 foot coiled hoses, shut-off valves, quick disconnects, and adapter pieces to connect to QuikTap regulator. (Regulator and cylinder not included)
NEW Aluminum 20lb CO2 cylinder with CGA320 valve, carry handle, and installed siphon tube is a versatile cylinder which is large enough in capacity for multiple uses yet light and very portable. Perfect for refilling our 12oz Refillable CO2 Tank with our Fill Station.
- Carbon Dioxide Compressed Gas Cylinder with CGA320 Standard CO2 Valve
- High-Strength, Thick-Wall Aluminum Body
- DOT- and TC- Approved
- 1800 PSI Service Pressure, 3000 PSI Test Pressure
- 23.3″ Height (with valve), 8″ Diameter
- Carrying Handle Installed
- Siphon Tube Installed
Note: CO2 tanks are shipped empty to comply with shipping safety protocols.
- Complete cleaning kit with 4" metal pump, 1 liter bottle, brush, faucet wrench and D style American Sanke adapter. Keep it clean!
Conversion kit to use QuikTap with Nitro beers. Easily switch back and forth between Nitro and Co2 beers. Features: - QuikConnect Single Hose Bulk Adapter - Stout Creamer Faucet - 15 foot coiled hose with quick disconnects - On/off valve with male quick disconnect - ASA regulator adapter plug
*IMPORTANT* MUST FILL FROM SIPHON CO2 TANKRefill your own cylinders with this easy to use fill station. Connect to your bulk source of Food Grade CO2 with a dip tube. Comes with a digital scale to measure CO2 level. For a how-to video with instructions for refilling your tanks click this link to youtube. For paper instructions, please refer to this C02 Refill Station Manual.
- Taprite Nitrogen Dual Gauge Regulator
- Stainless Steel Clamps
- 5- feet of 5/16" - 9/16" clear gas line
- Standard Gas Ball Lock Disconnect
- Fully Assembled as Complete Unit
*Nitrogen Cylinder NOT Included - Sold Separately
- Keg Carbonation Lid Features:-Lid O-ring-0.5 Micron Carbonation Stone-2' of Flexible Antimicrobial Barrier Tubing-Gas Ball Lock Post*Don’t forget to boil the diffusion stone for 3-5 minutes before using, to sterilize it and to remove any manufacturing residue. Repeat the process before each use.
- Growler Filler For 630ss & 650ss Perlick Faucet
- This filler allows you to fill beer growlers from the bottom which creates less foam
- Stainless steel and double o ring seals provide a good tight seal to the inside of the faucet preventing messy leaks
- SS construction means this will last far longer than chrome plated growler fillers
- Comes with 15" clear beverage tubing
- Great for filling smaller containers for cocktails & wine
The Tap Rod Insulator is made with 4mm neoprene and designed to help keep the tap rod on your QuikTap cool and protected from outside elements. The Tap Rod Insulator is simple to install and fastens with velcro. PROTECT YOUR ROD
- 5"x6" Stainless Steel Drip Tray Surface w/o Drain
Electronic Digital Hanging Scale
- Cleaning adapter for D-system coupler (American Sankey).
CO2 o-rings (10 pack)
- Replaces broken and cracked o-rings.
- Repairs cylinder to regulator leaks.
- Easy to install
A food grade polyethylene washer seals the connection between the tap rod and coupler to avoid leaks. It is recommended to replace these washers regularly to avoid leaks. Use a food grade lubricant to help avoid drying out and pinching.
Industry leading Powdered Brewery Wash (PBW) in a convenient one pound tub. Keeping your QuikTap clean is paramount to it's performance and longevity. We recommend using this product with our Cleaning Kit to clean your QuikTap after each use.
- Haynes Lubri-Film Plus is a heavy duty sanitary lubricant with extended performance, low friction properties. It will not dry, gum up, turn black, or become rancid when left on an application. Haynes food-grade lubricants are specifically designed to meet the unique demands of the brewery industry. Comes in a l ounce tube, a little goes a long way. Keep your moving parts properly lubed!
- Beer, CO2, Primary, Tank Mount, Low Pressure, High Flow
- Beer, N2, Primary, Tank Mount, High Pressure, Wine, Coffee
- This brass adapter quickly converts a CO2 regulator into a Nitrogen regulator.
- Perlick flow control to dial in the perfect pour
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Eliminates excess foam
- Easily fill small samples and growlers
- Forward sealing for sanitation
- Stout Faucet for Nitro
- Wine Faucet Stainless 316 Grade
- D System Keg Coupler US Sanke SS Body and SS Probe w/ PRV
- D System Keg Coupler with Brass Body and Brass Probe w/ PRV
- S System Keg Coupler with Brass Body and Brass Probe w/ PRV
- G System Keg Coupler with Brass Body and Brass Probe w/ PRV
- A System Keg Coupler with Brass Body and Brass Probe w/ PRV
- KeyKeg™ Coupler - 304 stainless steel probe with ergo handle by Micro Matic
System KeyKeg™ Probe Material 304 Stainless steel Handle Style Ergonomic Lever Gas Port 3/8" O.D. Barb (To fit 5/16" I.D. Gas Hose) Beer Port 7/8"-14 Thread (U.S. Beer Industry Standard) Integral PRV For safety: pressure relief valve releases at 55-65 PSI